Thursday, 1 April 2010

I just officially got old

From the number of references I have seen about him over the past 2 weeks or so I feel that if I wasn't old I would know who Justin Bieber is...

However as I also don't care I am good with the entire situation.

Also what's a 'Jedward'? Sounds like a character from Star Wars. A badly thought out character.

8 comments:

KP said...

Greetings oh ancient one!
I have no notion who this Justin person is so I will google him in a mo. As for Jedward, it is a very loud, sugar fueled, hyperactive, two headed, spiky haired, Irish (hangs head in shame) all-singing-all-dancing monster. I am officially old (and grumpy) too.

KP said...

Just looked up Justin B. He's a child! A little baby! What made me laugh is that the wiki page on him there is a section titled "Early Career".

Keynsian Houston said...

ok, I have no shame...I'll admit it...I like Justin B

Helen said...

I am horrified to find out that a Jedward is Irish (though to be honest not entirely surprised 'B*Witched' anyone?). I am under the very vague impression that it is 2 people? Maybe that is your 2-headed reference...
Anyway it appears that my Daily Show peers are also confused as to the Bieber thing so I feel slightly less old.
Mind you their phrasing of the question was a lot less polite than mine. And they are all pot-heads (well, according to Bill O' Reilly anyway).

Helen said...

John Paul Henry Daniel Richard Grimes and Edward Peter Anthony Kevin Patrick Grimes (born 16 October 1991)

Having extra names doesn't make up for you only being born ,like, last week! Though Jedward begins to make rather more sense.

Haven't we been here before? When Will I Be Famous?, I Owe You Nothing, that song about the Pigeon etc.
(not too sure about the pigeon song but you get the idea...)

Helen said...

All of those song titles were there in my brain where information about indigeonus proteinases in milk, to pick a piece of science at random, should be.

Shirley said...

Well at least you have something there, I have a sense that I have black voids where all sorts of useful arty-crafty-computery words should be (mostly nouns :))

KP said...

Mike claims that all his useful nouns have been replaced with a default word... mantelpiece. How bizarre is that? Mine have just vanished, poof! There I was today, about to say something significant, and all that came out was "Errr". The words were gone and the thought had trundled away in an unexpressed huff.