At some point I will have to come up with a sensible name for my blog. This is not that point.
I could comment just fine before.... if this appears I still can.If it doesn't, umm, I can't now.
Yup, ok now
Still can't on Anne's though
Didn't have to sign in through your invite either...
boooo
Oh, hang on that still didn't ask for a wv.Negative boooo
You can;t comment on mine? Strange, I've changed nothing. Helen, your changes to your blog have killed the ENTIRE SYSTEM!!! *panic*
One of you is a drama queen, I am not saying who (or possibly 'whom', it is a piece of grammar about which I do not care).
Apparently making the comment appear on the same page as the post may prevent some people from posting. I found it under 'known problems'
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I could comment just fine before.... if this appears I still can.
If it doesn't, umm, I can't now.
Yup, ok now
Still can't on Anne's though
Didn't have to sign in through your invite either...
boooo
Oh, hang on that still didn't ask for a wv.
Negative boooo
You can;t comment on mine? Strange, I've changed nothing. Helen, your changes to your blog have killed the ENTIRE SYSTEM!!! *panic*
One of you is a drama queen, I am not saying who (or possibly 'whom', it is a piece of grammar about which I do not care).
Apparently making the comment appear on the same page as the post may prevent some people from posting. I found it under 'known problems'
Post a Comment