Saturday, 4 August 2012

Re: Squirrels

Well I think it's just the one squirrel

Do second amendment remedies apply here?

I ask merely for information...

And not because it just harvested a pack of seeds I sowed (and covered up) 2 hours ago.

 EDIT: this has been updated to reflect the fact that I can spell 'sowed' correctly best of two. When prompted.

9 comments:

KP said...

Why implement second amendment type solutions when you can be so much more sneaky? You could be all Agatha Christie and lace sunflower seeds with extract of yew leaves. Or you could McGyver yourself a trap using some paperclips, a bamboo pole, string and a stick of gum.... Hmm, you could hire John Cusack to Grosse-pointe-blank its ass. The list is potentially endless.

Helen said...

Hah! I like it! Well when Mum comes over maybe she can design some traps for me. However I believe Grosse Pointe Blanking is merely a more expensive and illegal version of second amendment remedies, might be a bit of a problem...
I do like John Cusack though, he can come hang around my apartment whenever he likes.

Shirley said...

The idea of sewing seeds is upsetting me too much, I couldn't concentrate on designing traps.

Do I want to know what gross-pointe-blank is?

Helen said...

You know there is a world out there where people do their gardening with 'thongs' leave me alone!

Helen said...

Tell you what though, that's one strong squirrel!

KP said...

So long as they are not gardening in thongs...

Grosse-Pointe Blank - comic assassin type movie that both Helen and I have a fondness for.

Helen said...

Actually one of the better Pun / play on word titles since it has three. Martin Blank is the name of the assassin. Grosse Pointe is where he went to school and Point Blank is the name of a really violent movie from 1967.
Grosse Pointe Blank is very funny.
Mostly because Martin Blank is pretty much the same age as us and so his high school reunion is exactly what we would have expected (those of us who had opportunity to go to a high school reunion).
Well apart from the shootout.
Marty: They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

KP said...

I love that quote!

Helen said...

There are so many quotes but really it's the way John Cusack tells em that makes it.