Sunday, 25 November 2012

*sigh*

I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate the question I have been working on all day. Not even.  I am very  unimpressed by it, and it isn't finished, and I don't know how to do it properly. And it is SOOOOO boring....

I have written three questions this week and they are all bad and incomplete and stuff. And they are all boring... the questions are boring, the answers are boring, why am I doing this?

I am very tired ... and pissed off ... and am about one bad day off quitting the entire thing.

Sigh

Or maybe I could just go to bed and sleep and maybe I can get it all done tomorrow ... it basically has to be done tomorrow, so...

'Nother sigh.


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh dear! Stick with it, so near and ...so on. If I can read anything for you I will be glad to.

Alan said...

Yah, if we can help at all, yell.

My mum, Laurie, is going through something similar with her Access course at the moment, has to write a book report on Joyce's "Dubliners", and it is proving to be un-fun.

big {{hugs}}

Helen said...

Aw you all are sweet, thank you. I can't really ask you to read it - it is basically all dry technical stuff that won't mean much (it doesn't mean much to me and I supposedly studied it). I got some sleep which helped and I slept through my upstairs neighbours annoyingly loud party until it started up again at 6. God they have big feet.

Anyway back to it now...

Helen said...

Yeah I have read some of Ulysses ... um, I feel her pain. Though I initially was puzzled why you would need to read a novel while studying databases...