At some point I will have to come up with a sensible name for my blog. This is not that point.
That looks nice. Why?
And who is Dean?
Never mind :D It is rather hard to explain ...I was showing off my pie-making skills! It is for the Christmas party this evening.
Dean is one of the two main characters on Supernatural. He has an inordinate fondness for 'pie'.People who don't get the difference occasionally bring him cake.This makes him unhappy.I think my 'pie' would be ok...
Do you know, I kinda guessed that!!
Surely your picture depicts neither cake nor pie...that, if I am not mistaken, is a Bakewell Tart. A very tasty looking confection but a tart none the less!
Mmmmm.Pie.Arggghhlllllllll./Homer
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That looks nice. Why?
And who is Dean?
Never mind :D It is rather hard to explain ...
I was showing off my pie-making skills! It is for the Christmas party this evening.
Dean is one of the two main characters on Supernatural. He has an inordinate fondness for 'pie'.
People who don't get the difference occasionally bring him cake.
This makes him unhappy.
I think my 'pie' would be ok...
Do you know, I kinda guessed that!!
Surely your picture depicts neither cake nor pie...that, if I am not mistaken, is a Bakewell Tart.
A very tasty looking confection but a tart none the less!
Mmmmm.
Pie.
Arggghhlllllllll.
/Homer
Post a Comment